Causes may be the following:
- videodownloaderultimate.exe is ended or crashed.
- Restart videodownloaderultimate.exe.
- An ad-blocker installed in the browser prevents the connection between the website and videodownloaderultimate.exe.
- Deactivate the ad-blocker in your browser.
- Use Video Downloader Ultimate with another browser, where no ad-blocker is installed, e.g. Edge or InternetExplorer
- Create an exception rule in the ad-blocker settings for videodownloaderultimate.com.
- A anti virus software installed on your system prevents the connection between the website and videodownloaderultimate.exe.
- Create an exception rule in your anti-virus program for videodownloaderultimate.exe
- The portnumber of videodownloaderultimate has been changed after a restart.
- Close the site containing the downloaded videos and reopen it by the menu of videodownloaderultimate.exe
In such case you can download a tool like VLC mediaplayer to check and playback your downloaded videos.
Microsoft has discontinued the support for Windows XP, which means that innovations on web pages are no longer supported. Specifically, from sites using the https protocol with new certificates, e.g. Youtube, you cannot download videos under Windows XP.
- Start Internet Explorer (even if you otherwise use a different browser)
- Enter the menu Tools->Internet Options
- Click Connections
- Click on Lan settings
- Disable the checkbox under proxy server
- Start the Task Manager (right click on an empty area of the taskbar)
- Stop the process dllhost.exe
- Delete the last downloaded video